Membrane switch is a conductive keypad with unique exterior design, combines the overlay printing and electronic circuits and features with light, thin, short and tiny. All design can follow customer's specification. Materials such as TPU, PC and PET are in options.
TPU (Polyurethane) is a new eco friendly material which does not cause any damage to human body or environment. PET is resistant to strong acid and alkali, suitable for IPC and medical products use.
PC (Polycarbonate) is lower in price and suitable for home appliance. Membrane switches mostly apply to Information Appliance, Humanity machine interface (HMI), Remote Controller, Medical Device, Home Appliance, Handheld Device, Industrial Personal Computer (IPC), etc. We offer full range of design services, the experienced professional art designers will design perfect colorful drawing for overlay, also the circuit layout and mechanism dimension diagram base on customer's information.
- Flat and all embossed key type with either metal dome or Mylar dome.
- SMT components, such as LED, resistors and sensors.
- Overlay material: Polyester, Polycarbonate, Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Rubber
- Selective texture such as clear, translucent, velvet or colored display window.
- EMI, RFI, or ESD shielding.
- Tail: without pins, male pins or female pins with connector.
- Waterproof type (IP65).
- Jumper wire, through-hole type.
- Circuit choice : Mylar circuit, FPC circuit or PCB circuit.
- Special structure: Rubber keypad, Aluminium keypad, Light Guild Film (LGF) backlight and touch panel.
|Maximum Circuit Rating||35V( DC)100mA 1W|
(Depending on trace length & material used).
|Insulation Resistance||100MΩ at 100V DC|
|Dielectric Withstand||250 V Rms (50~60 Hz 1 min.)|
|Life Expectancy||Flat type ≧ 5 million closures
Mylar type ≧ 2 million closures
Metal type ≧ 1 million closures
|Actuation Force||Flat type = 60 to 300 g (2 to 10 oz)
Tactile type = 180 to 400 g (6 to 14 oz)
|Switch Stroke||Flat type = 0.1 to 0.5mm
Tactile type = 0.6 to 1.5mm
|Operation Temperature||Flat/Metal dome: -40 °C to +80 °C
Poly dome: -20 °C to +55 °C
|Storage Temperature||Flat/Metal dome: -40 °C to +85 °C
Poly dome: -40 °C to +60 °C
|Humidity||40 °C , 90% ~ 95% for 240 hours|
|Vibration||20 G's0 max
(10-200 Hz、MIL-STD-202、M204、Condition B)